Sunday, April 10, 2011

To the Most Dearest: Crystal

WOW a Garden, Hah. Too much work for me, and Plus I dont really have a Green thumb. I kill everything that has to do with Plants. Uhm, Well, Im glad your Doing alrighty! :)

Yeah, the Pizza shop Bummed Everyone out, all but my aunt. Shes the reason it closed down. She didn't pay the Tax thing, so We couldn't work, and She was "giving up" But she was being such a Wuss about Holding a business that She doesn't care about anything But herself. Shes a back-stabber, and I Can understand why my dad doesn't like her. Speaking of my Parents, Mom is going back into being a CNA and dads working for a different Pizza company. (Stupid Right?) and I am Currently Being a FULL TIME Student. (So Much work.)

Well Other than that, Rain sounds really good to be honest. Better than snow, if you were to ask me. Its been in the 80's the Whole weekend, but tomorrow its only suppose to be 61. I love Jacket weather, its Good, But still a Bit chilly which doesn't bother me One bit! :D

I have gotten to Level 73...? Yeah, 73 On my rouge, But Im playing My blood elf, Because Im getting a Bit bored with Ally, since shes currently Guildless, and Theres really no one to talk on there with. So I just PVP and go Into dungeons most of the time.

Uhm....The Music scene Has changed a lot. Im more of a Listener to Dubstep now, Instead of like, Rock music and such. Like, Hmm, Deadmau5 and Skrillex. They are My FAVE.

Other than That, that's Preettttyy much it, Im sure. :) Dont die from the Heat 'kay! Hah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment